Email us for help
Fred Phillips is an author and former martial arts instructor. He was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease in 2008. He is my guest on Parkinsons Recovery Radio to discuss his journey with this challenging health condition, his philosophy and approach to recovery, and his recovery protocol.
Fred blogs about his experience and can be found at fredphillips.wordpress.com. He lives on Manitoulin Island in Ontario, Canada.
Fred discusses his answers to the following questions:
1. How long you have you been experiencing symptoms
2. What is your philosophy and approach
3. Why did you choose to recover naturally
4. What symptoms do you experience
5. What is your recovery protocol
6. What has been your greatest challenge
7. What advice would you offer others experiencing a health challenge
Show host is Robert Rodgers. PhD, founder of Parkinsons Recovery and author of
Road to Recovery from Parkinsons Disease