- Archived Episodes (1,618)
Many people dream of living the Hollywood lifestyle filled with fortune and fame. DAVID HEAVENER lived that lifestyle and is here to reveal how much of this industry holds a DARK SATANIC UNDERBELLY that profits from the DESTRUCTION and MANIPULATION of the human soul!
In today's show, the doctors discuss:
1. I have been married for 8 years to a man who is a federal government employee. He is very responsible and reliable. Now, since the pandemic, he has been working from home 4-5x/week. I have notice how lazy he is. I workout, eat clean, do the cooking and all the cleaning. I find myself getting so irritated when I am with him. He is overweight and growing. He literally sits watching TV or reading articles on the computer and eating crap during working hours. I do not understand why my habits are not more influential. My question is, how can in manage my feelings of frustrations and irritability. I border lack of respect and even attraction to him, am I being too dramatic.
2. I am in a relationship for about 4 years now. I am an agreeable introvert she is disagreeable introvert.. we both like spending time together and doing things, but our sex life is not great, she has some medical reasons and penetration is painful.. and this is something that comes up every now and then, she confessed previous relationships ended because of this, i can feel it most times she is not enjoying having sex, but she puts up with it. My question is, is such dynamic possible, can a relationship survive long term, my sex drive is quite high, i'm 30, she is 28.. i feel like we should make it work but dont know what are the odds of this, i find myself reaching out different outlets to express my needs.
3. How can I tell if my boyfriend is in love with/is really interested in his 'female friend'? How often would you say intuition is right in these situations?
4. Is it possible to be an agreeable highly testosteronized male? What would such a male look like? This confuses me bc I often think of highly testosteronized as a dominance climbing, aggressiveans & competitive and so am wondering how these traits co-exist.
One of the most challenging conversations therapists have with parents is discussing a diagnosis, or potential diagnosis, of autism.
In this 1.5 hour podcast, walk through Section A of the diagnostic criteria for autism using the official indicators from the DSM-5.
Every therapist who practices in early intervention should review the diagnostic criteria for autism periodically to sharpen your clinical objectiveness.
Join pediatric speech-language pathologist Laura Mize, M.S., CCC-SLP of teachmetotalk.com with a comprehensive review of the first piece, Social Communication difficulties, using a tool matched to the DSM-5 with everyday language to help parents and other caregivers understand ASD.
For speech-language pathologists, other early interventionists, and parents of toddlers and preschoolers with speech-language delays
Get CE credit here for $10...1.5 hours
For the next show Part 2... Section B
**THE COURSE HANDOUT IS THE SAME FOR PART 1 (#437) and PART 2 (#438)**
527 - How to Turn the Great Resignation into the Great Attraction
Hosts: Steve Boese, Trish McFarlane
Guest: Nagaraj Nadendla, SVP of Development at Oracle Cloud HCM
This week, we met with Nagaraj Nadendla from Oracle Cloud HCM, to discuss the Great Attraction trend as a continuation of the Great Resignation.
- What is the Great Attraction and how will it change the way organizations find talent?
- How organizations need to respond to these changes
- How technology can help with the transition
Thank you, Nagaraj, for joining the show today! Remember to subscribe to the HR Happy Hour wherever you get your podcasts.
THANK YOU for joining me for episode #8 of The Jo DeVoe Show. You can find the show notes with relevent links here :
MUCH LOVE -xo
Dr. Leonard Jeffries: ‘Pan-Africanism or Perish: Africans at the Crossroads’; Prof. James Small: ‘Rebirthing The African Consciousness’; How to use ‘African History, Culture, Economics and Politics’; Godfather of Harlem Season 3; ‘One Africa: Power In Unity Conference’ taking place in Detroit April 30th - May 1st, 2022; Civil rights groups file lawsuit over Florida Congressional map signed by Gov. Ron DeSantis that eliminates to Black Districts. - TheAHNShow 4-24-22
REGISTER NOW: Did you miss Class #1 Saturday, 4-23-22, 2pm EST? ‘Ancient Kemet (Egypt), The Moors & The Maafa: Understanding The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade'
REGISTER HERE: https://theahn.learnworlds.com/course/ancient-kemet-moors-maafa-trans-atlantic-slave-trade-april-2022
World-wide famine is coming and in the news. The curses of Deuteronomy are all coming true as the world abandons God and His Son. Wars and rumors of wars everywhere. Drought grows deeper all around the world and water wars continue to grow. Israel is on the brink of major conflict as we get closer to Daniel's 70th Week. Meanwhile the Jab is now killing more and more people around the world as planned by the elite serial killers of the just, just as James said would happen. Earth weather is getting more and more erratic as the climates are changing and the Destroyer approaches. Then we have threats of nuclear war as USA/Babylon and NATO push Putin into taking on a fight he does not want. Then we have older SIGNS that confirm the last of days are here...
Thanks for listening and if you feel led to:
MAKE A ONE TIME DONATION: CLICK below, then CLICK on GREEN BUTTON:
Stewart Best P.O. Box 55 Downsville, WI 54735 Larry Taylor P.O. Box 317 Talihina, OK. 74571-0317
PLEASE Subscribe to these!! Thank you!
The best way to stay in touch with us is to be on the email list: http://eepurl.com/bs1HBv
FREE!! Stewart Best’s “DARKLIGHT” – over 700 pages for free.
More than 20 million Americans experience some form of hormonal dysfunction related to the thyroid gland, so you can bet that the off-grid medic will eventually come across someone with it. You've gott to know know how to recognize these conditions and improve them, if possible. This can be way harder off the grid than in today's modern world, but you might still be able to do something that helps. Dr. Joe and Nurse Amy explore the topic...
Also, Dr. Joe Alton answers a difficult question from a person dealing with issues relating to alcohol use. How to get on the wagon and stay there. Are there ways to get back to full sobriety? If so, how? Dr. Alton explores the possibilities in this episode of the Survival Medicine Podcast.
Wishing you the best of health in good times or bad,
Joe and Amy Alton
Hey, check out the greatly expanded 4th edition of the Survival Medicine Handbook, the essential guide for when help is NOT on the way, available in black and white at Amazon or in color at store.doomandbloom.net!
On today's episode we discuss the Chronic Conditions Practice Guidelines and clinical applications for practitioners with Dr. Stacy Smallfield and Dr. Beth Fields. Listen along as we summarize the evidence and research found in the guidelines and hear case studies, clinical recommendations, and major takeaways from content experts.
Please help AOTA improve it's podcasts and the translation of research to practice by completing this one-minute survey: https://forms.aota.org/forms/everyday_evidence
Institute for Health Care Improvement: http://www.ihi.org/
AOTA Position Statement: https://research.aota.org/ajot/article/74/3/7403420010p1/6636/Occupational-Therapy-in-the-Promotion-of-Health
Self Management Resource Center: https://selfmanagementresource.com/
Practice Guidelines and Systematic Reviews: https://www.aota.org/practice/practice-essentials/evidencebased-practiceknowledge-translation